On what browsers you can run your tests?
- Internet Explorer 11
How to run your tests on multiple browsers?
To run your tests on multiple browsers, you will need to run them using CLI or using Scheduler instead using the Testim Editor.
In this article we will focus on running using CLI, see how it's done.
First you need to define the configuration you want to run on.
This will include: browser type, operating system and resolution.
- Navigate to "Runs", and then to "Configuration List" tab.
This list includes all available configurations, you can use one from this list or create a new one.
Create new configuration
- Click on "Create New".
- Add a name for your configuration
- Choose browser, operating system and resolution.
- Click "OK"
In this section we will focus only on what you need to add to the CLI to run on different browsers.
You can read here about how to use CLI.
- The basic CLI can be found on Testim setting page.
- Add to the CLI the configuration you want to run on using --test-config "<name>".
- When running on IE11, Edge,Firefox and Safari browsers you will also need to add --mode selenium.
- Update the grid parameter of the grid you want to run. Read here how to set up your grid.
--test-config "My configuration"
IE, Edge, Safari, Firefox
--test-config "My configuration" --mode selenium