If you need to navigate to another page during the test, use the built-in navigation step.
How to add
- Hover over the arrow menu where you want to add navigation step.
- Click ‘+’ ⇒ ‘Add navigation action’.
- Enter the URL you want to navigate to.
If the navigation step is added as the first step of the test, the base URL will be replaced and the step will be deleted.
You can use parameters in the navigation step, to make your URL dynamic.
You can use any parameter that was previously defined in any of the known methods.
You can read here about the different options.
How to add parameter:
- Double click the navigation step or open the Properties panel.
- Change the "URL to assign" field, as in the example below