The "Suite Runs" view, found under "Runs" can show you the runs, batched by suite/label (as opposed to the "Test Runs" view). The graph gives you an overview of the number of suites and the total amount of tests per suite. You can drill down and inspect a specific "test suite" run and see the results of each test. You can also filter by time and suite/label.
For each test suite, you can see
- Browser used
- Start time/date
- Number of passed/failed tests
- Result labels
- Suite Run status
Suite Run Details View
Clicking on a specific "test suite result" will drill down, and show the list of tests that this suite contained and the results. The header comprises summary information of all the test runs associated to this suite run, such as success rate and average duration.
When hovering over a specific test run, you'll have more options.
- Info - Failure reason, parameters, base URL, data set.
- Test history - View all the runs history for that specific test.
- Rerun - Let's you rerun the test locally with all the parameters of that run (CLI parameters, test data parameters, and global parameters). Read more below
You can continue drilling down by clicking on each of the test results, and view the test, its steps, and the result for each step (duration, screenshot on failure, and more).
- Run directly from the results page. This will run the test locally and you can see the result in the suite run list
2. Click the test to enter the editor, and then run the test again using the rerun option in the run menu. This option will allow you to debug and modify your test if necessary.