To use a pixel comparison you will need to set up your Applitools account in Testim.
This document will guide you how to do that step by step.
Make sure your Testim plan includes Applitools integration.
- Create a new account in Applitools or get credentials to an existing account.
- Login to Applitools.
- Follow the instruction on this link to open the Main Menu.
- Navigate to "Manage" ⇒ "Teams", And click the team row.
- Make sure you see API Keys: Run and Merge.
- Keep this tab open for now.
- Go to Settings Page by clicking the Gear Icon on the left menu.
- Click Integration tab.
- Copy and paste the following details from Applitools tab: Applitools application base URL, Run Key, Merge Key.
- Click Connect button.
A green V mark should appear. Now you can start using Pixel Validation and Pixel Wait-for steps.
Now that you are done, go check our doc about Pixel Validation and Pixel Wait-for and start using your new features.