Start by installing Testim extension
Download Testim Chrome Extension
Once installed, click on Testim extension icon and then "Login to start":
Just choose the way you prefer:
Now that you are signed in, you can see that a new project was created ("myaccount" in our case).
Your project will include all of your tests.
Let's create your first test!
- Click on "Start a new test", a new window will be opened.
- Navigate to a specific site you'd like to test (you can get ideas here).
- Anything you'll do in this screen will be recorded as a test.
Seeing your test results
- Just go back to the same window you signed up to Testim from ("Testim Editor").
- You should see the actions you did in the window you recorded.
- Stop the recording by clicking on the "Record" icon.
Save your test in the cloud
Click on the "Save" to save your test - Now your test is saved in the "Test list" and we can say "congrats" for creating your first test!