Start by installing Testim extension
Download Testim Chrome Extension
Once installed, click on Testim extension icon and then "Login to start":
Just choose the way you prefer:
Now that you are signed in, you can see that a new project was created ("myaccount" in our case).
Your project will include all of your tests.
Let's create your first test!
- Click on "Start a new test", a new window will be opened.
- Navigate to a specific site you'd like to test (you can get ideas here).
- Anything you'll do in this screen will be recorded as a test.
Seeing your test results
- Just go back to the same window you signed up to Testim from ("Testim Editor").
- You should see the actions you did in the window you recorded.
- Stop the recording by clicking on the "Record" icon.
Save your test in the cloud
Click on the "Save" to save your test - Now your test is saved in the "Test list" and we can say "congrats" for creating your first test!
We are here for you!
Don't hesitate to contact us in our chat box, we are there to answer your questions.
Click the chat button in the lower-right corner of the screen, and a Testim representative will help you.