In order to integrate your tests with TeamCity, first you need to have node.js (version >= 6.0.0) installed on the TeamCity machine or one of its slave machines.
Now, just follow these steps:
- Create a New Build Step in your project:
2. Choose "Command Line" runner type:
3. Set the Custom Script with the appropriate parameters, as described in the CLI page. Here is the basic script template, containing the first part that makes sure you have the latest npm package, and the CLI command itself:
mkdir -p "%system.teamcity.build.workingDir%/.npm-packages"
npm config set prefix %system.teamcity.build.workingDir%/.npm-packages
npm install -g @testim/testim-cli
--label "<YOUR LABEL>" \
--token "<YOUR ACCESS TOKEN>" \
--project "<YOUR PROJECT ID>" \
--grid "<Your grid name>" \
In order for TeamCity to store, analyze and show the results, Testim generates a unique TeamCity report format which is automatically recognized:
- You can see its progress test-by-test as they are executed!
- For the grid name, read here how to set up your grid.